h3.post-title {font-family: 'Amatic SC';}

Search This Blog

Friday 24 October 2014

School's Out Forever



Today was my last day of school EVER! :( 
(shh I actually really like school). 
And while I'm SUPER excited for the future,
I'm really going to miss it. 

I'm going to miss my English teacher who 
was practically dripping with sarcasm
and did the quiz from the newspaper every lesson. 

I'm going to miss mucking around 
at lunch time,
being a total dag and 
playing truth or dare 

or soccer

(Only three girls, myself included, 
play soccer at lunch time) 
Hopefully the girls below us 
step 
up. 

And I'm going to miss just seeing 
everyone, every day. 
It's been fun. 



p.s. I went as my childhood icon...
Madeline! 

(she was always the smallest one of all (like me) but inside she's TALL!) 


YES WE DID IT 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel the urge, and I will eternally be in your favour (I will make you Berry Oolong tea and shortbread)

Thank you!
xx