h3.post-title {font-family: 'Amatic SC';}

Search This Blog

Thursday 4 September 2014

Liebster Award

  
Rules
1. You must link back to the person who tagged you.
2. You must answer all the questions
3. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees
4. You must tag 10 other bloggers

I have been nominated by Amelie. 
Lets do some Q & A. 

1. The beach or a tropical rainforest?
I will always love the beach but I'm going to say tropical rainforest because I've never been to one before, and I have a thing for watching David Attenborough and he makes them look so fascinating. 

2. What's your dream career?
A photojournalist working for a publication like Yen, Frankie or National Geographic. Also being an illustrator/ author of children's books. 

3. What is your favorite clothing brand/designer?
I'm a big op shopper/vintage girl but I love Isabel Marant, Yves St Laurent and American Apparel. 

4. What is a current event/world happening/etc. that you care a lot about?
Climate change/ global warming. My favourite picture at the moment is Emma Thompson (goddess!) telling
our Prime Minister Tony Abbot to wake up and smell the ice melting. 

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Oh my gosh it's like Sophie's choice. 
Licorice, coconut, banana, vanilla. 

6. What is your favorite food?
See above: ice cream.. 
I also love avocados, dark chocolate and carrots. 
Also, does tea count as a food?

7. Science or math?
Science! I love my biology and I hate maths. 

8. Writing or reading?
Ooh another tricky one. 
It depends on what I am writing or reading ;) 
Like, if I'm writing a maths test.... 

haha. Probably Reading. 

9. What is your dream destination?
Mexico to see the Frida Kahlo museum. 
Also Scandinavia for the Northern Lights, 
I'd love to see Morocco...
and Saturn. 

10. Who/what inspires you?
At the moment:
Spring, Rookie, Romanticism, Tracy Chapman, Joni Mitchell, Alexa Chung, Japanese morning brew tea, 
my art teacher, old national geographic pictures, those Jelly fish that sparkle and street style. 

I nominate anyone who wants to do this, because I don't know many bloggers yet! 
I'd love to make more connections so if you do this maybe we can follow each other 
:) 

My questions are:
1. What is your favourite novel?
2. Where in the world would you love to go?
3. What is your all time favourite song?
4. Spice Girls or N'Sync?
5. Sweet or Savory?
6. What is your favourite film?
7. Summer or Winter? 
8. If you could travel back through time, which era would you visit?
9. Fact or Fiction?
10. Tea or Coffee? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you feel the urge, and I will eternally be in your favour (I will make you Berry Oolong tea and shortbread)

Thank you!
xx