h3.post-title {font-family: 'Amatic SC';}

Search This Blog

Thursday 4 September 2014

Arty Farty: Embroidery


I've been doing these embroidery on photograph pieces.
I love it because it's very methodical and breathes new life into a previously overlooked or old photograph.
All of these photographs are mine from some point or another. 

This is the Catholic church in my home town.

This was taken at Mt Hotham, Victoria. 


I think this was taken when my little sisters and I were playing dinosaurs when we were younger at our holiday shack. 

I hope you like these! 







2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm leaving a comment on this post because I saw your embroidered photos last night before falling asleep and I thought they were sooo great. I've been on the blogosphere for only a few hours (I created my blog yesterday!) and I was just looking for some inspiring blogs that go beyond the usual outfit stuff. I'm kind of in a rush right now, but I'll read your last post about feminism later :)

    http://littlenonsensicalperspective.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such a lovely comment! Thank you! I can't wait to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you feel the urge, and I will eternally be in your favour (I will make you Berry Oolong tea and shortbread)

Thank you!
xx